Fall Waterways Cleanup | Nov. 4
Plano’s 2017 Fall Waterways Cleanup will take place on Saturday, November 4 at various locations throughout the city between 9 a.m. – noon.
Choose one of the options below to register to participate:
Note: If you register for a Site Captain-Led location, cleanup supplies will be provided onsite.
Enter to win!
Submit your cleanup photos for the chance to win prizes! Entries must be emailed to email@example.com with your name, address, and cleanup site location by Nov. 8. Winners will be announced on Nov. 10 in the following categories:
• Before and After Photos - Submit your best before and after photos of the area you cleaned up.
• Litter Oddities Photos - Submit photos of the oddest or weirdest littered item found during your cleanup.
Thank you to our 2017 Fall Waterways Cleanup partners!
Cleanup Supply Pickup
Thursday and Friday, Nov. 2-3
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
4200 W. Plano Pkwy. Plano, 75093
Contact Monica Sowards, Litter Awareness Coordinator, by email or phone (972) 769-4369.
How to Volunteer
- Choose a date and time that works best
- Select a location to clean (or one can be assigned)
- Complete online registration form
The trailer is free to groups with 25 or more volunteers. Simply organize a group, select a date, reserve the trailer and City staff transports it to the cleanup location.
Community Cleanup Trailer Online Registration Form
Questions? Please email Monica Sowards or call 972-769-4369.