Race Day Schedule
Event Day Schedule:
- 5:00 p.m.: Check-in/ Registration Opens
- 6:00 p.m.: Fun Run Begins
- 6:30 p.m.: Costume Contest
- 7:00 p.m.: Haunt Jaunt 5K Begins
- 8:00 p.m.: Race Awards
- Please note that the exit from the main parking lot will be close at 6:30 p.m., as it is in the 5K route. It will re-open once the last runner has passed that point at approximately 7:45 p.m. Do not park in the main lot if you anticipate leaving during this time period.
If you choose to register in-person the day of the race, you will need to fill out a liability waiver and provide a photo ID.
If you registered online but have not yet picked up your packet, it will be available at registration.
The Family-Friendly Fun Run will depart west from the start finish line and make a lap around the amphitheater before coming back to run staging area for the Costume contest.
Costume Parade and Awards:
If you would like to be entered in the costume contest, come in your favorite costume for a chance to win!
Entries will be taken at the Registration Booth and Packet Pre-Pickup for the following categories:
- Funniest Child
- Scariest Child
- Funniest Adult
- Scariest Adult
- Best Group (3+ people)
Registrations will end at the start of the fun run.
Only register for one individual category please.
Haunt Jaunt 5K:
The Haunt Jaunt 5K will begin close to dusk to enhance the live scenes along the race course. The Route will begin by going behind the amphitheater, north on Spring Creek, and east on Jupiter road. At the Los Rios Intersection the race will enter the Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve where the majority of the haunted live scenes, lighting effects, and spooky decorations will be. Follow the signs to bring you back to the race staging area.
Haunt Jaunt Awards:
At 7:55p we will award 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the following age groups:
- 14 and under
- 70 and over