Contact Us (Feedback)
Give Us Your Feedback
Plano Fire-Rescue appreciates feedback concerning our services. If you have comments or concerns about Plano Fire-Rescue, complete a feedback form. Your comments will be forwarded to the Fire Chief and appropriate personnel for review.
Community Outreach and Education
Contact 972-941-7497 or email Fire Community Outreach and Education request
- Please call or email to schedule station tours and all other outreach and education events. You may also email Lieutenant John Barrett at email@example.com or Captain Peggy Harrell at firstname.lastname@example.org Opens a New Window. .
Fire Prevention / Inspections
- To schedule an inspection, go to the online fire inspection form
You will fill out a simple electronic form then receive a call or email to schedule a date and time for your inspection.
The following information is required on the request form:
Permit number, inspection type, preferred date and time of inspection, project name and address, contractor name, company, phone and email.
- Plan Review: 972-941-5253
This line may be answered by a Plan Reviewer if one is available. If not, please leave a message and you will receive a call back the same day or the next weekday.
Fire Open Records
All requests for records (anything to do with Plano Fire-Rescue, fire reports and/or ambulance transport reports) must be made online or in person.
- Click to request a record online.
- Click to view the Medical Records Request Form.
- In person at Plano Fire-Rescue Administration, 1901 K Avenue
*In person requests should be handled on business days between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Smoke Alarm Assistance Hotline
972-941-7471 - This is a voice message that outlines if and how Plano Fire-Rescue can assist you with smoke alarm issues.