Community Outreach and Education
972-941-7421 or 972-941-7408
• Please call to schedule station tours and all other outreach and education events. You may also email Captain Peggy Harrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Inspection Line: 972-941-7161 (Select Option #1)
This is an automated line to schedule inspections. Please have your permit number, project name, and project address ready. Be prepared to state what type of inspection you want scheduled. You will receive a call back to schedule a date and time for your inspection.
• Plan Review: 972-941-5253
This line may be answered by a Plan Reviewer if one is available. If not, please leave a message and you will receive a call back the same day or the next weekday.
Fire Open Records
All requests for records (anything to do with Plano Fire-Rescue, fire reports, and/or ambulance transport reports) must be made by fax, written request, or in person.
• To receive copies of fire reports or ambulance transports, or answers to billing questions, email Fireopenrecords@plano.gov
• Fax: 972-461-6828
• In person at Plano City Hall, 1520 K Avenue
Smoke Alarm Assistance Hotline
• This is a voice message that outlines if and how Plano Fire-Rescue can assist you with smoke alarm issues.
Give Us Your Feedback
Plano Fire-Rescue appreciates feedback concerning our services. If you have comments or concerns about Plano Fire-Rescue, complete a feedback form Opens a New Window. . Your comments will be forwarded to the Fire Chief and appropriate personnel for review.