Closures & Cancellations
Closures & Cancellations:
- Pavilion reservations are cancelled through August 16.
- Courtyard Theater, Cox Playhouse and the Amphitheater at Oak Point rentals will be reevaluated after August 31.
- The Interurban Railway Museum remains closed.
- To speak at the Council Meeting, Registration is required.
Comments will be received via broadcast by webinar
**The Meeting will also be broadcast on planotv.org**
***Please register ONLY if you wish to address the CounciI***
- Executive Session begins at 5 p.m., followed by the Preliminary Open Meeting. The Regular Meeting will begin al 7 p.m.
- Emails may also be submitted to email@example.com by 5 p.m. the day of the meeting.
- Comments regarding Planning & Zoning agenda items should sent electronically by 5 p.m. to PZcomments@plano.gov
- View City Council and Planning & Zoning Commission meetings live on:
- Facebook (facebook.com/cityofplanotx)
- Access to Municipal Center is restricted to the first floor during regular business hours. Drop boxes are located by the front action center. For individual service, return to your vehicle and call the department you need to visit. Payments can be made by phone, online, night drop, mail or through authorized Fidelity Express locations.
- Day Labor Center
- Plano Public Library offers pick-up porch side service and computer access by reservation. Book drops are open. Browse, grab and go service, along with material donations and lobby sales is postponed.
- Plano Animal Shelter
- Plano Police Department Northwest Substation
- The Municipal Court lobby is open for the disposition of cases. Citizens are urged to pay citations online at municipalonlinepayments.com/planotx or contact the Clerk’s Office at 972-941-2199 to determine options available to handle citations.
- Appearance Dates at Plano Municipal Court for all citations and summons now pending or issued before June 1, 2020 were extended until July 1, 2020. Further extensions of the courtroom dockets and Appearance Dates may be ordered in the future.
- Juvenile dockets in Municipal Court will resume on July 15. Future juvenile dockets will be conducted in a virtual format via Zoom.
- Teen Court sessions will resume August 10 and will be conducted in a virtual format via Zoom.
- The following facilities are open with limited services and reduced operations hours:
- Plano Aquatic Center
- Carpenter Park Recreation Center and indoor pool
- Liberty Recreation Center
- Oak Point Recreation Center and indoor pool
- Tom Muehlenbeck Recreation Center and indoor pool
- Drop-in practice fields and playgrounds
- Adult softball and kickball leagues
- Bob Woodruff Dog Park, Jack Carter Dog Park, Windhaven Meadows Dog Park and the Skate Park
- High Point Tennis Center
- Plano Event Center
- Large gatherings should be restricted throughout the City of Plano according to guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- All residents are encouraged to practice preventative health measures and show social responsibility.
Updated: July 30, 2020, 5 pm