COVID-19 Business Resources

Plano, Collin County and Denton County

Financial Assistance



Healthcare Partners Requesting PPE

Healthcare partners within the City of Plano requesting PPE should fill out the North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council (NCTTRAC) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Resource Request online form.

If you are unable to submit through the portal and are within the City of Plano, fill out this form and email it to 

This form should be used by the following (but is not limited to):

  • Primary Care Practices
  • Clinics
  • Hospitals
  • Hospices
  • Assistant Living Facilities
  • Long-Term Care (LTC) Facilities
  • Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID)
  • Home Health Agencies (HHAs)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Facilities

Requests are filled by the NCTTRAC and are prioritized based on provider type. The City of Plano does not have a stockpile, nor does it decide how and when the requests are filled.