Windhaven Meadows Park
|Other Link||Dog Park at Windhaven Meadows Park|
Located at Windhaven Parkway and West Spring Creek Parkway, Windhaven Meadows Park is a 123-acre, passive recreational park complete with walking trails, ponds, and natural open spaces. Additional features include:- 330 parking spaces
- 12 accessible parking spaces
- 1.9 miles of concrete trail connecting to Legacy and Bluebonnet trails
- 4,800 square ft. covered, reservable pavilion
- 4.6-acre dog park with concrete pathways, shade structures, seating areas, drinking stations, rinse stations, and pet waste and litter receptacles
This universally designed playground features more than 20,000 square feet of accessible play equipment, providing inclusive play for those of all abilities.
- Comprised of sensory activities and physical play structures on synthetic turf
- Exceeds ADA requirements
- Equipment focuses on the six elements of play: social, emotional, physical, sensory, cognitive and communication
- A sensory garden with wooden elements and 1,800 square ft. of water features. The area has three sections and all three have their own button which will start the spray features in the respective zone. Water features are currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Older and younger children spaces that encourages age-appropriate learning, risk taking and motor skill development
- More than 50 new shade trees
- Shade structures and picnic tables
The pavilion at Windhaven Meadows Park is available for reservations. Please visit our Pavilion Reservation page for more information.
Information about bobcats/coyotes
Signs of Coyote Presence