Carpenter Park Recreation Center
$3 per day (Ages 3-15) and $6 per day (Ages 16 & Up)
|Other Link||Infant Survival Class Video|
Please note upcoming schedule changes Dec. 13-14:
-No open play badminton or pickleball Friday, Dec. 13.
-Both basketball courts and all reservable courts will be closed from 11am on Friday, Dec. 13 to 1pm on Saturday, Dec. 14.
-Delayed opening Saturday, Dec. 14 - the recreation center will be opening at 1pm.
Carpenter Park Recreation Center offers:
- Cardio room with AMTs, treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent and upright bikes, and rowing machines
- Weight Room with machines and free weights
- Two gymnasiums
- Indoor track
- Indoor pool
- Racquetball courts
- Squash courts
- Game Room that includes billiards, air hockey, board games and table tennis
- Open play Badminton, Basketball, Pickle Ball, Table Tennis and Volleyball
- Classrooms and meeting rooms available for rent
Take a Virtual Tour